More highlights from the trip….we saw our fair share of world class beaches, so here are our favourites:
- Playa Ancon, Cuba. The small part of this beach before you get to the main stretch of sand is isolated, quiet, white sanded, palm tree backed with crystal clear turquoise waters. Click here to see more.
- Rendezvous Caye, Belize. An uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean next to the Belize barrier reef, paradise. Click here to see more.
- Santa Teresa, Costa Rica. Mile upon mile of uninterrupted white sand beaches between Montezuma and Mal Pais, backed by jungle and with world class surf. Click here to see more.
- Punta Del Diablo, Uruguay. Quiet, no real roads, chilled out, endless sandy beaches…heaven. Click here to see more.
- Arraial D’Ajuda, Brazil. Endless Brazilian beaches with lots of local stary dogs to make friends with. Click here to see more.
- Uvita, Costa Rica. Long stretches of empty sand backed by Costa Rican jungle with a perfect beginners wave. Click here to see more.